Thursday, August 11, 2011

Weight Watchers is working!

Well, I decided not to be trendy, and opted for Weight Watchers instead. I'm such a conservative, traditionalist!
Regardless, I have been doing it for 8 weeks and have lost 8.6kg!

I cannot believe that it can be so easy! Basically, nothing is off limits, but you do have to stay in your Pro Points count each day, so you actually start making healthy choices so that you don't go hungry.

For example, a banana is 0 points, but a Mars Bar is 7, so, makes sense to go for the banana! Though if you really wanted the Mars Bar you could have it. So far I have resisted serious temptation, but still managed to have sausage rolls and birthday cake at Liam's 6th birthday party. (Not to mention, the huge quantity of icing that I had to 'taste' while I was icing the cake!)

Moment of truth tomorrow when I go to weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment