Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Introduction

Well, I've finally given in to the ever popular activity of blogging!
I always think I lead a really dull and boring life, but then I talk to people who tell me otherwise ... Yes, I have promised them one day to actually write a book, but until then, I will have to appease all with anecdotal snippets of my life!

You will meet
  • Lord & Master - A 3 year old who rules the roost
  • Manipulative Cabinet Ministers - 3 cats who kindly let us share their house
  • Loyal subjects 'Mum' and 'Dad' who seem to spend all their time at the beck and call of the Cabinet and Lord & Master.
I'll attempt to be energetic and include photos and also share with you my favourite websites, recipes, handy hints, philosophical thoughts and anything else that I think of!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I am only new too! Look forward to getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monkey - it seems like a great way to express thoughts and frustrations, and make some friends along the way!

    ReplyDelete