Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What a great product!

I received in the post today, one of the best eco or 'green' household items that I've seen in a while - and it was pink!
It is a Fregie Sack, and was sent to me from Your Cheeky Monkey.

It is a drawstring net bag that you use to purchase produce in, instead of those freezer bag type ones that you usually get.

We all take our 'green' bags shopping, but then we end up with plastic bags for our fruit and veges - doesn't make sense to me!

These bags are really cool - they are light, strong, come in a couple of sizes, and come in a great range of colours (why do we insist on making everything that's 'green' actually green in colour?!?)

The website has a huge list of ideas that they can be used for (not just fruit and veg), and even has some gift packs packaged in them - much more practical than those organza type bags that you usually get.

You can find them under 'Mum and Dad Stuff' on the Your Cheeky Monkey website, or just do a subject search for Fregie.

Check them out - they are a really great idea, and get my vote for favourite product at the moment!

Thanks Cheeky Monkey for sending me one to check out!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this lovely write up!! The Fregie Sacks are a brilliant product, one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete