Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Weakness

Well, I've only been at it for about 10 days, and I thought I was doing really well. I was planning my meals and actually enjoying eating good healthy, wholesome food. Well, today I discovered my weakness. Something that I cannot resist even though I know I shouldn't eat it.
KFC chicken skin!
Hubby wanted KFC, so I thought I'd be good and take the meat off a breast piece and make a salad with it. I resisted the Chips and Gravy but do you think I could bring myself to throw that skin in the rubbish?
No Way!
I would rather eat the skin and throw the meat away!
Is there some trick to it?
Will finally being able to throw it away mark a turning point in my life and set me on the righteous path to inner health and an awesome bod?
I'll let you know if I ever actually manage to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment